Ny Fashion Boutique – Paris Men Fashion Week 2011.
Ny Fashion Boutique
- A business that serves a sophisticated or specialized clientele
- A boutique, from the French word for “shop,” is a small shopping outlet, especially one that specializes in elite and fashionable items such as clothing and jewellery.
- a shop that sells women’s clothes and jewelry
- A small store selling fashionable clothes or accessories
- An agency that provides a limited service, such as one that does creative work but does not provide media planning, research, etc. Usually, this refers to a relatively small company.
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; “her dignified manner”; “his rapid manner of talking”; “their nomadic mode of existence”; “in the characteristic New York style”; “a lonely way of life”; “in an abrasive fashion”
- Make into a particular or the required form
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); “She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks”
- characteristic or habitual practice
- New York (in official postal use)
- Mrs (UK) or Mrs. (USA, Canada) is an English honorific used for women, usually for those who are married and who do not instead use another title, such as “Dr”, “Lady” or “Dame”. In most Commonwealth countries, a full stop (period) is not used with the title.
- New York (; locally or ) is a state in the Northeastern region of the United States. It is the nation’s third most populous state. New York is bordered by New Jersey and Pennsylvania to the south, and by Connecticut, Massachusetts and Vermont to the east.
- New York: a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
ny fashion boutique – Disney Duos,
The client wanted a sophisticated stylish logo that would show class but not appear too expensive, then i was asked to do promotional to show the new summer clothes had arrived instore.
Model: Nikki-Marie Turner
Photography – Lianne Donkersly
Art Direction – Stephen Kay
Alexander McQueen Dead at 40